What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Überbrew White Noise Hefe at Famous Dave's
20210405_121424.jpg

It was good, very boozy. I really didn’t notice honey. Now this is excellent. For everyone else this is a HB Toby from @fourfarthing I could crush these all day!

View attachment 724765

Oh hellz. I forgot I sent you that one. That is only the third one ever opened! Glad you liked it my man, second half of that batch is due for bottling.

Off from work this week so I brought the smoker out for the season today. Been working on a rub that sounds strange but it’s awesome. Garlic Sriracha with a touch of coffee and chipotle and finished with some homemade Kansas City bbq sauce. Came out great and washed down with a Tiber Ales IPA featuring Nelson and Strata
84B3DEE5-B892-4D9D-AC07-5ED4B032FCFE.jpeg
F5B1A0EC-3CF1-462E-9AB0-8EA9FA980905.jpeg
A391CC78-73D9-473D-9DD2-043B9905B699.jpeg

Off from work this week so I brought the smoker out for the season today. Been working on a rub that sounds strange but it’s awesome. Garlic Sriracha with a touch of coffee and chipotle and finished with some homemade Kansas City bbq sauce. Came out great and washed down with a Tiber Ales IPA featuring Nelson and Strata View attachment 724774View attachment 724773View attachment 724775
Have you tried Trader Joe's Sriricha bbq sauce? It's a nice twist

Back