What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Solid. Another wife insisted purchase. (She likes the label?)
B0F3B1ED-6BA6-409B-B34F-FD6E598E4B4C.jpeg

So many good ones. “Mudd’s Women” was always one of my favorites. “A Piece of the Action” was a fun episode. “Assignment Earth” with Terri Garr.

I have a bottle of “Romulan Ale” I got while in Vegas at “Star Trek the Experience” as a souvenir. Will remain unopened.

Did you try the Discovery Star Trek series? Took a few episodes for me but I got hooked quickly after as they tied into the Original Series with some great story lines.

Romulan Ale....need to find a clone recipe!

Yuk....I don't miss the snow one bit!!
Aaaah. I don't mind it. Actually I like it when it gets down to the single digits the last couple of days. Nice fluffy snow. This is suppose to maybe end with a little bit of rain :/ Wind sounds like wolves tonight tho. Suppose to get around 50mph

Kegged my citra pale ale and peanut butter marshmallow imperial stout tonight. Finished the pale under pressure during the dry hop and partially carbonated and had cold crashed it so I enjoyed a pint from the bottom of the fermenter after I finished transferring to the keg.
97D1DA0C-2C16-46BF-85E5-6AF8881108E2.jpeg

Back