What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
8CF88692-3BF7-42FF-9B0A-1794807921FC.jpeg

Chilled espresso with cola. Wife started making them this week and they’re insanely good. Apparently there was a thing called Coca Cola Black about 15 years ago. I’d never heard of it but she drank em in college. I’m hooked. Combines my two worst vices.
View attachment 716632
Well you can buy them again. I just saw them in a Kroger yesterday, in a can. I can't imagine! I thought how very weird for someone to want to buy a coke with coffee 😳😳😳. To each his own. Like a red bull on steroids!

Well you can buy them again. I just saw them in a Kroger yesterday, in a can. I can't imagine! I thought how very weird for someone to want to buy a coke with coffee 😳😳😳. To each his own. Like a red bull on steroids!
Actually, she just said a few minutes ago that apparently theres a coke with coffee again. I wouldn't think its any more caffeinated than an iced coffee with sweetener? Its strangely good, though. I'm into it.

Yup. I still have a Christmas tree up. Eff it. It’s a pandemic. And I plan on wearing white after Labor Day.

View attachment 716645
We took the ornaments down but we have left the tree up and lit. It gives nice mood light at night and a big dose of green in the house over a dreary winter stuck at home is a decent pick me up.

That was a good episode! We watched "Doomsday Machine". VB got cancelled...
So many good ones. “Mudd’s Women” was always one of my favorites. “A Piece of the Action” was a fun episode. “Assignment Earth” with Terri Garr.

I have a bottle of “Romulan Ale” I got while in Vegas at “Star Trek the Experience” as a souvenir. Will remain unopened.

how is it? was looking for this last week but store didn't have it.

It’s good, typical Sam Adams. They don’t really make a bad beer. The New England IPA that they discontinued was better in my opinion. There was also a session version. I was going to get that also but they had this on clearance $9 for a 15 pack so I got this instead. The Sam’s was way better than this but for $9 I’ll crush them.

E9F8F25C-7B7F-4DA7-927A-DB3C46A67632.jpeg

My very own Coconut Cream Ale after shoveling snow. And then the bast*rd snow plow puts snow/ice boulders at the of my driveway. I go out and move the boulders. I return inside and within minutes another plow puts more snow/ice boulders at the end of my driveway. Da*n it!

Yup. I still have a Christmas tree up. Eff it. It’s a pandemic. And I plan on wearing white after Labor Day.
😂😂😂😂 I was a Xmas diehard for years! Wife finally pulled rank on me so now everything gets put up 1st week of January.
We took the ornaments down but we have left the tree up and lit. It gives nice mood light at night and a big dose of green in the house over a dreary winter stuck at home is a decent pick me up.
We did the same thing kept the tree up but with no ornaments. Normally it’s down by the new year but given the pandemic we said EFF it let’s have some lights on till our oldest turns 11 next week. Then it will be put away.
Back on subject, having this beer while making dinner. Yes we made a “Happy Moments Box” to put memories in to look back on later this year. It was either one of my daughters ideas or my wife’s but I love the positive attitude during these trying times.
296E12ED-87DE-4C87-BE7B-58C0E78A232B.jpeg
16DAB19E-D4B4-4423-829E-72E374CDD0DB.jpeg

Getting a couple chickens ready for the smoker with a beer in the rear.
View attachment 716657
Nice! Just pulled some ribs and jalapeno poppers off myself. Hope it's better than the beer! 😆😆😂

Enjoying a pale ale made with orange peel and fermented hot with Voss Kveik. Brewed this way back on 8/25/20. It has lost most of its aroma and there isn't much orange flavor left but aside from that it has held up pretty well for its age.
PXL_20210131_230558675.PORTRAIT.jpg

Latest posts

Back