What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
32FC7371-CEA3-4D75-B353-225E244AADBC.jpeg

Hudson valley Sour Dipa. Their description “Sour DIPA brewed with two rolled & malted heirloom oat varietals from Minnesota that are known for their high protein & fat content, as well as wheat, milk sugar, peaches & chamomile; hopped w/ Citra & Hallertau Blanc“
D83F8F37-7861-41FD-9413-D63F8C6F254B.jpeg

Last edited:
Thanks. That’s my white whale that is never like I like it. I have a completely different batch in the fermenter right now that is supposed to be more like Murphy’s. Hopefully it turns out. This weekend is the 2 week mark so I might be kegging it and gassing it soon.

Thanks. That’s my white whale that is never like I like it. I have a completely different batch in the fermenter right now that is supposed to be more like Murphy’s. Hopefully it turns out. This weekend is the 2 week mark so I might be kegging it and gassing it soon.

It's something that you could give to any beer drinker, and they'd be happy. That is, if they're not...

I would Love to see that in the light. From this angle it looks like it may have oxidized on you
Naw no chance of that- it’s probably the poor light in my basement. everything is done under pressure- to include using a spunding valve for the last 5 points or so of fermentation.

Naw no chance of that- it’s probably the poor light in my basement. everything is done under pressure- to include using a spunding valve for the last 5 points or so of fermentation.
Nice! It’s def my favorite style to brew. Can’t wait to see a glamour shot in the sun if that beer lol

Back