What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@DrGMG scotch ale from the last FotHB...kinda needed this after ripping out and installing a new dishwasher today that fought me for hours. Anyways, it's in so fook it!!

PXL_20201112_014307019.jpg

Fantastic glass.
Thank you. I had a bunch of them printed and I’m very happy with how they turned out. It was a little pricey, but I’ve got a bunch to share now. The first few I painted myself with glass paint and stencils, but they weren’t the best quality and took a lot of work.

@DrGMG scotch ale from the last FotHB...kinda needed this after ripping out and installing a new dishwasher today that fought me for hours. Anyways, it's in so fook it!!

View attachment 706268

The infamous..."All's you gotta do..." As a technician, those are the worst words to hear during passdown from night shift.

Wife says microwave will just stop "microwaving"....humm,
PXL_20201112_195119786.PORTRAIT-01.COVER.jpg
ok, maybe an over heating problem. Troubleshooting w/help..

Top 3 Neipa in my state, CT. Counterweight Headway. Loads of sweet grapefruit. Soft bitterness, some peanut butter, dare I mention Heady Topper? Absolutely killer beer. View attachment 706256View attachment 706257
Just finished a 3 month stay in CT. Headway was a definite go-to. Was able to snag a few Heady's while there. Wanted to pick up some Crusher from Alchemist, but they haven't had it for awhile. Of course they announced its release the day I flew out.

Got this month's ago from @CaddyWampus and let it age in the frig. I believe it was made for the Christmas beer swap and wanted to keep it for around that time. Well tonight I was digging around and decided to try it. This is excellent, I've never had a Cherry Dubble before but this is great. Can really taste the cherry and very smooth and clean. I would buy this beer. Great brewing!
6D31683E-1C2A-4B53-A515-53C0065F82C3.jpeg
3A900107-3553-4A0B-9D06-0C99C47836BB.jpeg
7DBF3CDF-EF30-458F-9D03-10B4547E176A.jpeg

HB Barleywine. I think it’s an English version but might be American. It’s from @imasickboy this was from a FOTHB well over a year ago. Couldn’t get the cork started, need to use the channel locks.

Not sure why I decided to open this tonight but hopefully I won’t regret it tomorrow morning!

View attachment 706364
He was one of my trade partners in a FotHB. He hasn’t been seen on here since early April, I hope everything is ok.

He was one of my trade partners in a FotHB. He hasn’t been seen on here since early April, I hope everything is ok.

Yeah, I’m not sure what’s up. I talked to him in April. He’s not far from me. I met up with him a few times at a local brewery. I sent a pm a couple of months ago but haven’t heard anything. He’s a good guy. Hopefully he’s doing great.

Back