What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love death wish. I get a shipment a month.

For me tonight. Irish Stout
8A5F4A64-6D5A-4382-A0EA-44426AED0A50.jpeg

It’s strong and I love it lol
That's great. is there a standard way of making that? I do a Bialetti pot where I use a bigger pot with more espresso grounds and add less water. I get jacked but I'm always looking for a better way.

Ultra-curious on that Treehouse Bottle. For the upcoming share right?? 😉

FsW.. always solid!

View attachment 694944
What Treehouse? There's no Treehouse in that pic 😏

Thats Trilliums first double barrel stout. It's aged in Bourbon barrels and then coffee and vanilla beans I think. I'm ultra curious too. I'm sure it's good but the last adjunct aged stout of their I had had floaters. It's interesting too because they're very active answering questions on IG but completely ignored questions on who's barrels. Which is bad because they got caught spiking stouts instead of barreling. You figured they'd be ultra sensitive about being clear in answering those questions.

Either way it's going to the back of the fridge for this Christmas or NYE. You're welcome to stop by and have a glass 😀

It was a good day! Took it off from work and went to the brew shop on the other end of town. Figured while in the area why not make an afternoon of it and hit some of our favorite breweries. First off Blood Brothers with a pear chai sour for my wife and a mango chili sour for me. Then walked a couple klicks to Halo. I had one of their imperial ipas and my wife had a blackberry sour ipa. All beers were delicious and we picked up some bottles and cans from both to take home. While at Halo wife got a craving for tacos. Looked on google maps and saw that a taco shop was only a two minute detour from our trip back to the car. Got there and saw they sold tortas (pretty uncommon around here), so we jumped on that as well. Easily the best I have had in the city and better than most of the ones I've had down south. Here's hoping the rest of the weekend is as good!
EDAD7DE2-022C-4EE4-942B-7442F1C9C225.jpeg
9EFE9FBA-7890-4750-AE0F-9F502B205560.jpeg
13E17870-0C2A-43A7-8729-CDFB02256B53.jpeg

Thats Trilliums first double barrel stout......

Which is bad because they got caught spiking stouts instead of barreling.....

Either way it's going to the back of the fridge for this Christmas or NYE. You're welcome to stop by and have a glass 😀

Drunk texting...

You'd think with the reasonable price of barrels these days it'd be a given. $200 or so for a full size.

And thank you! Didn't want to go to work this week, or ever, anyways!

My Sunday so limiting beer today...😞.

Drunk texting...

You'd think with the reasonable price of barrels these days it'd be a given. $200 or so for a full size.

And thank you! Didn't want to go to work this week, or ever, anyways!

My Sunday so limiting beer today...😞.

Drunk txting? Been there done that :)

life's a lot easier if you don't bother barreling and just chuck on a bottle of tequila ')

Thats Trilliums first double barrel stout. It's aged in Bourbon barrels and then coffee and vanilla beans I think. I'm ultra curious too. I'm sure it's good but the last adjunct aged stout of their I had had floaters. It's interesting too because they're very active answering questions on IG but completely ignored questions on who's barrels. Which is bad because they got caught spiking stouts instead of barreling. You figured they'd be ultra sensitive about being clear in answering those questions.

Dude.....those bottles sold out in 2 minutes. I tried to get one for a friend.

Costco in Roseville, Mi. was running low on Dragon's Milk and it was getting scary. I want Costco to carry it as regularly as they carry Kirkland products.
In any case, today, a whole new, giant pallet showed up at the same great price. If they're going to keep lobbing softballs over the plate, I'm going to keep drinking them. It's about $5/pack savings.
I haven't checked out the other two Costco's inventory, nearby, in Madison Heights and Shelby Twp but I don't see why they wouldn't be carrying Dragon's Milk as well.
View attachment 694905
Wow your COSTCO has The Dragon!?! I shop at Costco in Madison Hts and I've never seen Dragon there! Only in Kroger and Meijer and local craft stores.

31E81B83-8E32-4074-B510-D4AB0CCE4624.jpeg
13CD5E7B-12D1-4474-895B-1FF7DE140A41.jpeg

Clara met her brother from her litter today. They had so much fun playing and it was adorable. Now she’s exhausted and judging my beer photos. Haha
This all Galaxy beer is off. It’s harsh and ashtray like but not a drain pour, just enough of those characters to be apparent.

Back