What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Session lager
A bought a really cheap case of it. They come in 11oz stubbys.
I have never bought beer just because I wanted the bottles before. I already gave 3/4 of it to my neighbor and told him just to give me back the bottles
I actually like Session Lager. It’s getting hard to find in this part of the world, however.

I’m an old guy, and Session reminds me of what American lagers were like in the pre-light beer era.

HB Irish Red

9FEB1ABD-E59D-47D4-880E-FA6F257159B8.jpeg

What part of NC? We were supposed to go visit my brother-in-laws out there this spring but Covid kind of changed our plans.
[/QUOTE]

We are about 40 minutes west of Charlotte. Unfortunately you missed a great Spring to visit out here. It didn’t go from cool to blazing hot over night.

We are about 40 minutes west of Charlotte. Unfortunately you missed a great Spring to visit out here. It didn’t go from cool to blazing hot over night.
[/QUOTE]

I really enjoy going out there. One lives in Kernersville and the other lives in Wilmington.

View attachment 680359
There are rumblings that my company is going to cancel the option for payout for unused PTO at the end of the year. I almost never use all my PTO, so I’m going to pick up efforts to use it. So taking tomorrow off and a 3 day weekend for me!
Sorry to hear about that bud. It sucks what’s happening everywhere and how it’s impacting everyone.
Onto a sour now.
25CCF81F-0598-46FE-A3E5-47DD13FFBA43.jpeg

I actually like Session Lager. It’s getting hard to find in this part of the world, however.

I’m an old guy, and Session reminds me of what American lagers were like in the pre-light beer era.

I don't think I gave it a fair shake before. I had three today and they were really easy to drink while moving around firewood in the sun.

Looks like you have a clear favourite so far...! :mug:

Have since discovered that I prefer North Park’s version. Had taken a quaff of Harlands when I realized I was missing a comparison opportunity. Will at one point attempt to brew this one once I’ve got all my equipment sorted! (Just started brewing this year)

HB 5G Recipe on alltogether.beer if anybody is interested and not already aware.

Have since discovered that I prefer North Park’s version. Had taken a quaff of Harlands when I realized I was missing a comparison opportunity. Will at one point attempt to brew this one once I’ve got all my equipment sorted! (Just started brewing this year)

HB 5G Recipe on alltogether.beer if anybody is interested and not already aware.
Already posted and shared. Please share when you home brew it too. All Together
Cheers!

Back