What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@fourfarthing Siouan kolsch. Nice and clean prickly carbonation.

You can make your own Big Funky / Big Tasty from mad fermentationst. It looks kind of flat, no? Last one I had I felt hadn’t fermented out either.

D3081A71-8EC9-45A2-8C7F-BA1C626D6B74.jpeg

Congrats on your 2 weeks man. I have a Belgian white n/a in the fridge but I’m also trying to drop some lbs during this time too so just cutting out the extra calories has helped a lot. Eating better, starting Insanity, and cutting out brews have put me down 5lbs already.

Whenever I do the 'no beer for a month' thing I choose February. Go figure.

All this sittin around gittin fatter and lazier is makin me thirsty.......cheers!
Whenever I do the 'no beer for a month' thing I choose February. Go figure.
Whenever I do a no beer it last less than a day, kudos to you guys for doin it!

Trying my HB Belgian Single after a week in the bottle, as I do with all my beers. Still has a ways to go in the carb department, but this one is going to be good. It’s like a dry Belgian blond that clocks in a hair under 5% abv.

View attachment 676701
Im down to the final dozen bottles of a HB Triple Belgian. Came out good: figs/plum, slight bitter, little "dank". 8.7abv

Latest posts

Back