What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Decided to drink one of the wife’s beverages to get it out of MY beer fridge.

B38A3A27-8EA2-477E-B83C-3EA7C0725BFD.jpeg

Luckily we keep a very well stocked booze pantry so we're drinking some of everything-yesterday was French wine day, today will probably be assorted beer and I see a couple of glasses of Scotch on the horizon. One effect of living in a small town with poor alcohol access is that when you do hit a big town(El Paso) you spend too much money and fill up the pantry.

Shiner Bock Pecan PorterView attachment 674317
How is that, Mr. Sean? I haven’t seen it in my area.
As for what I’m drinking it’s still coffee. Hubby and I are getting ready to support a couple local breweries doing curbside pick up. Show ya later. ;)

How is that, Mr. Sean? I haven’t seen it in my area.
As for what I’m drinking it’s still coffee. Hubby and I are getting ready to support a couple local breweries doing curbside pick up. Show ya later. ;)
Really D-lish! Probably to sweet for most but I really like my porters stouts and wee heavy on the sweet side. I found these around Xmas time , 4 in a 12pk of Shiner Bock seasonal at Kroger. Actually saw another 12 pk about 3 weeks ago in March before the lockdown...shoulda grabbed it but survival necessities were taking front row...plus the commanding general(wife) was with me and would have looked at me sideways with a most disapproving look

Back