What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_0500.JPG

First full day of spring. Drinking newly tapped HB Export Dunkel, a nod to the days when all the old school American breweries brought out a "Bock" for spring.
20200320_224006.jpg

Yeah I know my photographic skills on dark beers suck. Mixing in some PBRs and cheap bourbon so I don't really care.

HB Bourbon Barrel Imperial Stout. This is excellent. It’s from Yellow Cape Brewhouse which I believe is @Hoppy2bmerry
Glad you enjoyed it. I entered it in nationals thought it could at least place.

View attachment 671942

That's FUNGUS on your pizza! Have you washed your hands? Don't they have jalapenos there?
This shroom & onion pizza was a wonderful treat from my favorite local pizzeria. Here in NY if one wants a little heat we have pepper flakes... shake on as much as one wants, but as far as I know jalapeños are nada. Just because we fold it doesn’t make it a taco. ;)

32 oz growler of bourbon County on special for $10 is a great way to celebrate putting an offer in on my first house. [emoji1696]View attachment 671955

Gonna have to update the address book ;)

View attachment 671988
Does anyone have a recipe and instructions for a small batch kettle sour? I’m thinking I may give it a shot with my Instant Pot (8qt) one of these weekends since they are now free for the foreseeable future. Although I’ve never made a kettle sour before and I need to continue reading about them more.

It's surprisingly easier than it seems, gotta dive in.

This shroom & onion pizza was a wonderful treat from my favorite local pizzeria. Here in NY if one wants a little heat we have pepper flakes... shake on as much as one wants, but as far as I know jalapeños are nada. Just because we fold it doesn’t make it a taco. ;)

Jalapenos are much too hot for a taco!

@6Tap @PianoMan 99 Bottles (Santa Cruz) closed down permanently. Damn :°{
Wow! I guess most of us are 2 weeks from homelessness also. Wonder what they're do with their stash?? Maybe in 5 years our limited edition '99 Bottles' pint glasses will be worth millions!

I read their article and didn't realize they were open when we still lived there back in 1992. Didn't move to Austin till '94. Guess I was so into Kung Fu at the time to care about it. What craft beer was around then anyway besides SNPA? [emoji849]

OT Coffee while still waiting on my Tavour 'last mile' delivery..been in Austin in Thursday. Last day of this so-called "Vacation" so will have to be good'ish.

Last edited:
Wow! I guess most of us are 2 weeks from homelessness also. Wonder what they're do with their stash?? Maybe in 5 years our limited edition '99 Bottles' pint glasses will be worth millions!

I read their article and didn't realize they were open when we still lived there back in 1992. Didn't move to Austin till '94. Guess I was so into Kung Fu at the time to care about it. What craft beer was around then anyway besides SNPA? [emoji849]

OT Coffee while still waiting on my Tavour 'last mile' delivery..been in Austin in Thursday. Last day of this so-called "Vacation" so will have to be good'ish.

I don’t like to see any business shut their doors, especially a family owned business.
Santa Cruz has a lot of mom and pop restaurants that have some really good food.
Hope the rest can reopen their doors soon once we all can shake hands again. [emoji482]

I don’t like to see any business shut their doors, especially a family owned business.
Santa Cruz has a lot of mom and pop restaurants that have some really good food.
Hope the rest can reopen their doors soon once we all can shake hands again. [emoji482]

The story I read implied that they won't bother reopening.

Last edited:

Cherry peppers!!

Back