What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another good one from @JCasey1992 the weld works was better, but this one is no slouch.
20200314_170917~2.jpeg

Just had our first confirmed case of community spread here in Omaha. Governor has said if there are 2, schools will be closed 6-8 weeks. As a short plug, watch 60 mins this week. Will highlight UNMC/Neb Medicine. The absolute world leaders in infectious diseases and biocontainment.

So, more Hop Bullet and dogs.
IMG_6942.JPG
IMG_6940.JPG

#Dgallo, congrats on your first place finish. I'm patiently awaiting my first NZ Pilsner to emerge from lagering, it's only 4 weeks in from brew day. Motueka, Kohatu, and Rakau, on a puree of dragon fruit, star fruit and kiwi. Did you end up going with a lager yeast or an ale yeast?

#Dgallo, congrats on your first place finish. I'm patiently awaiting my first NZ Pilsner to emerge from lagering, it's only 4 weeks in from brew day. Motueka, Kohatu, and Rakau, on a puree of dragon fruit, star fruit and kiwi. Did you end up going with a lager yeast or an ale yeast?
Thanks brother. I lagered it with 34/70

I have reservations on the 25th for Mozambique, and I'll need to be there 3 or 4 weeks. If they don't let me back in, I refuse to pay my taxes!

Well, my Mozambique trip might be getting delayed AGAIN! This has already been delayed about 3 months for all the insurance red tape. Embassy in Maputo announced today all travelers from the US will be required to do a 14 day quarantine. Been holding off brewing any more beer because of this trip, now all bets are off!
OT, Blue Moon White.

Back