What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A couple guys in my homebrew club are going pro. Brewery is set to open on the 17th, but announced they've been cleared to sell cans (not to be consumed on the premises), as of yesterday. They have 4 beers ready to go and a couple more coming soon. I stopped by last night and grabbed a couple mixed 4pks. Today after work I opened my first one, Fog Crusher a neipa. Really good. The other three beers they have are a German style Pilsner, an Imperial Porter, and a Belgian style triple.

20200310-155456-1.jpg
Where are they opening? Looks like a SLO visit happening late September.

Stash and HB Dubbel
00000PORTRAIT_00000_BURST20200311194609521.jpeg
00000PORTRAIT_00000_BURST20200311201846622.jpeg

Westy 12

Considering I can buy Chimay Blue local for $24 a four pack and it’s mass produced I now have much respect for Chimay. I don’t care for the yellow but their Blue Reserve gives this beer a run for its money.

View attachment 670513
The CB BA is pretty darn good but it's $24/19ozer around these parts. I'd have to admit, the Yellow really wasn't worth $25/bottle. One shipment and done for me. Working on clone'ish recipes tho.

IMG_9095.JPG

Some Aslin action.
Untappd’s Description:
This is a Double IPA with a dry-hop treatment from three different hops. Amarillo, bringing in notes of pineapple, Citra with bright fruity grapefruit & tangerine, and Idaho 7 contributing notes of passionfruit with a satisfying pine bitterness.

Ha, damn I hate this mobile app. Ok, LAST double post freebie coming up. Also, heading to Grand Rapids MI in about a month, so any bottle shop recommendations are appreciated.
View attachment 670506

Haven't I told you to stop using the app? Run HBT on a browser in "desktop view" or whatever non-mobile view is.

A couple guys in my homebrew club are going pro. Brewery is set to open on the 17th, but announced they've been cleared to sell cans (not to be consumed on the premises), as of yesterday. They have 4 beers ready to go and a couple more coming soon. I stopped by last night and grabbed a couple mixed 4pks. Today after work I opened my first one, Fog Crusher a neipa. Really good. The other three beers they have are a German style Pilsner, an Imperial Porter, and a Belgian style triple.

20200310-155456-1.jpg
Cracked open the next one from this mixed 4pk. The German-Style Pilsner they're calling Ships Ahoy, Krispy Boi. Strange name, but a very good pilsner. Light and crisp yet full of flavor. Although it's not really my favorite style I have to say it's right on point.

20200311-172006.jpg

Down the hatch, significantly harder to drink this morning. I got through about 60% before calling it...I can't any more. My guts are rolling around severly, cramping like I'm about to poop out an alien baby, and I feel like my stomach could pop at any moment. Let's get this over with :)
IMG_20200312_074137_205.jpg

Do youw wanna trade?

NyQuil, water back. Bleah.

View attachment 670543

Back