What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_7981.JPG

Breakfast juice

I had never heard of juniper berries until I saw The Life of Brian movie.
And now every time I hear about juniper berries, I see that ragged old man protecting
His juniper bush!
They are used in several German dishes and I would describe it as imparting a pineyness without the catty quality.
4174E762-2240-4A20-962D-40C2F4005453.jpeg

HB bourbon barrel aged red.

Hb NEIIPA 8.75% with Sabro, Azacca, Mosaic and Columbus fermented on Pineapple Purée View attachment 670012

They just aren't my thing, but your NEIPA pictures always make me wish that I didn't hate the type of beer. So you must be doing something right haha.

Your in Minnesota so you have to have access to king sue from toppling Goliath. You don’t care for that?

A good friend of mine basically only drinks neipa, so I’ve had king sue before, but it’s just not for me. I don’t mind pseudo sue though. I’ve tried all sorts at his place, but probably only actually enjoyed a select few. Maybe I’ll get there, who knows. Five years ago I’d have never bought even a regular ipa, but it’s a staple in my beer fridge these days.

A good friend of mine basically only drinks neipa, so I’ve had king sue before, but it’s just not for me. I don’t mind pseudo sue though. I’ve tried all sorts at his place, but probably only actually enjoyed a select few. Maybe I’ll get there, who knows. Five years ago I’d have never bought even a regular ipa, but it’s a staple in my beer fridge these days.
Totally get it. I’m just coming along to Belgian styles and there’s only a few I’ve liked.

Latest posts

Back