What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
92137DD7-A8FF-4976-923A-6562ACB8CFBB.jpeg

It's a fall seasonal, but I couldn't find it anywhere around me this past year. I was looking forward to it too

Hmm, good to know. I had no idea it was seasonal. There aren’t too many options around here, only a few liq stores in a 50mile radius even carry founders. At least I know I can put the search on hold. Really enjoying this in the meantime

View attachment 667980

I wanna try mosaic promise and cannot find it anywhere around here. 15 packs of this was on sale though. Good enough compromise for me
Honestly your not missing much...not terrible but not far off from all day...that is there winter seasonal 15 pk...its not available any more as they have already moved onto there spring which is called civilized brut ipa

i did see the Brut ipa. How is it? I’m not much of an ipa guy, but finding that I’m enjoying most beers using mosaic or centennial though. I struggle brewing hoppy beers and generally try to buy the tried and true that I’m fairly certain I’ll drink.

Latest posts

Back