What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great beer! Hidden springs specializes in sours and they're all excellent!
20191109_205355.jpeg

Daaaaaamn!!!! Where do you work??
"Thin Brew Line" I bought a 3 bbl system a couple years ago, from a brewery that upsized, to open my own place. Before retirement I decided that was a financial investment I didn't want to assume with kids going to college. The guy who bought it to open a brewery asked if I would brew for him, his brother had worked for me. Hopefully we start brewing this week or next.

IMG_4184.JPG
this was last night. Great malty brown ale with coffee flavors & some vanilla from the barrel!
IMG_4181.JPG
single cut makes great beer. This 3X dry hop 10% IPA was so easy to drink it is dangerous!
IMG_4186.JPG
pregaming for the [emoji90] bowl

That label and font looked like another brewery that sant be named from the south shore. ...Norton is considered the south shore to me
You know I didn't even think of that but you're right! Must have been the default setting on Photoshop ;-)

Odd because I think this place was started by a couple of engineers that quit their job. Hence, the engineering terms like state machine and Blockchain.

I'd recommend them if you're looking for NEIPA. They crank up the IBUs. The menu is usually split between IPAs and lacto stouts. I've yet to try their lactos but I've been impressed by the ipas. It's a very small space but the lines aren't that bad

So visit them if your doing tax free shopping during the holidays. White Birch is across the street and there's also a distillery on the industrial street. I wanna try some of their white lightening to do some holidays shrubs

On topic with Tiles

IMG_20191110_201347.jpeg

Back