What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
15728086161065333049361872751593.jpg

It's time.

Same here, but started with C-64 Wolfenstein (2D) back in 1983. After BF-1, realized I just got too old, slow, and dumber as I couldn't figure out how to buy new guns anyway. I still play BF2 single player mode once in a while....and lose.[emoji20]

OT.. Wendy's unsweetened tea
Wow! C64! I would play Raid over Moscow and Aliens all night long then have to go run 5k PT in the army. Course that was 1985 before I went and got old.

Are you still alive? Bottled it awhile back. Hopefully it held up okay.
It was good. I'd drink another, and another, and another.

I still have several bottles, (and a can or two, I think), from that box. I'll get to them eventually. I've not been drinking much beer lately. Liquor, on the other hand....

I am drinking an HB Old Ale, 10%. I was panicking (don't often) when I saw the carb level early on. Read a billion posts that it could take X amount of time but it didn't matter. Problem is my high ABV Belgians have a respectable amount of carbonation after five days. This great carb level took a month and I can now relax and let my beer hit its stride two months from now.
old ale.jpg

I'm a cat guy, and am always wondering when I'll find myself with one of your bottles in hand. Now, you also have bottles with The Pogues?!? I think we might have a parent in common, or something.

I guarantee you will have some bottles that make you happy in one of these swaps.

Back