What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1st pic with the new Pixel 4xl 128gig. Virtual beer so much beer now!

HB Stout
IMG_20191025_172927.jpeg

Last edited:
sorry been on a bit of a hiatus from the web this week. childrens conferences. TG will be a bit pricier at the brewery though fresher. but when they're there have them goto Pulpit rock, better brews, but $$$. @Abrayton
any recommendations on a must try beer my parents could find on a shelf in Decorah?

My parents will be in Decorah tomorrow and have committed to getting me some TG that I can’t get here. Variety and $ wise, are they better off buying at the brewery or a store shelf?

When I was in Iowa this summer it was running around $11-$13 a four pack at the supermarket. Never made it to the brewery.

any recommendations on a must try beer my parents could find on a shelf in Decorah?

Honestly any cans that pulpit has available. BUY!! Then king sue, DDH Sue, mornin latte, sosus if available from TG. Depending on where they’re coming from cedar falls has a couple great bottle shops. Iowa city has a few really good breweries. Surly is usually on the shelves around here.

Pulpit rock only sells at the brewery they do not distribute. Single speed brewery in cedar falls is really good.

Back