What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tangerine Pale Ale homebrew. Been in the keg for a long while but still delicious.

Attachments

• FFFDC7AD-2EC6-4FF6-8EFF-07156DBE19D0.jpeg
    FFFDC7AD-2EC6-4FF6-8EFF-07156DBE19D0.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 31
Nomadic DIPA...kinda drank fast after work...and their Raspberry Milkshake IPA. Well done. Toned down but flavorful. At home with another Austin Zealot group "Yeasty" Beer. Think its a tad soured but not bad.
20190806_195726.jpeg
20190806_205529.jpeg

Bit of a strange after taste but not bad. I wonder what make of bourbon barrel they are using to age their Dirty Bastard into Backwoods? Never had the bottle, drank one pulled from draft at a bar

I find the aftertaste to be a sweet caramel with some bourbon barrel nuances it's is one of my top 5 of all time, I've never had it on tap. My guess the barrels are local because bourbon by law requires fresh oak barrels no used cask allowed. I am grabbing another 4 pack today after work it has me thinking about picking up a barrel for myself.

I saw your glass and made me wonder...
Have you had any of the Zipline beers from Lincoln? I had a couple different ones at a restaurant in Sidney Friday night and they were pretty good.
Yes. Got 2 Ziplines from Tavour. Solid 3.25/5. I'd love to have others from the home state for sure.

damn, we must drink a lot....6,530 pages, and counting...

i'm drinking a dumper i managed to save, by adding strong coffee....used dark crystal wheat malt, was too sweet, sickly so. But the coffee worked better then hops!

So i suppose some sorta Coffee Wit beer...damn good though....

Back