What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HB Altbier

20190706_193758.jpg

IMG_5974.JPG

A Strawberry Saison from a friend in our home brew club.

My wife was on the fence if we should still have some friends over tonight after yesterday. I felt it was good to have some friends over to help lighten the mood. Plus her parents drove two hours to come up and support us all this weekend. Thanks to great friends and family, including you all here on HBT!!
Tonight was much needed after these last few days. Cheers fellas!

Perfect hand. Hold the left (3) 5’s with a right jack and flip the matching 5. I’ve never had one.

Mom went to bed so games are over for the night. Played with the cards that she brought back from Norway. Finish the bottle.

View attachment 634464

Ah, never knew what the perfect was. I always thought some variation of 4, 5, and 6.

That looks so good. Cheers!
Thanks brother. I may have went just a little too much on the lavender because it smacks you right in the mouth and nose. It’s not perfumie more like if you drug your hands over Lavender plants and smelt them. My wife really likes it but I just want to tone it down a tad

Ransack the Universe by Untitled Art in Ontario.... super fruity

Attachments

• 20190707_141432.jpg
    20190707_141432.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 42
Back