What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This one.
IMG_0001.JPG

Mrs. BY. had some surgery on Thursday, so I've been playing the dutiful husband the past few days. This afternoon while she was napping I had the crazy idea to do a side by side, by side comparison between my last three dark beers, using recipes from this site. From L to R my versions of: Yoopers Oatmeal stout, Bee Cave Robust Porter, and Left Hand Milk Stout clone.

20190421-140218.jpg

...and the winner is.... @Yooper oatmeal stout. By a country mile. Don't get me wrong, all are very good but the oatmeal stout was on another level.

20190421-150107.jpg

Last edited:
Her one friend got her offer in the summer between 8th and 9th grade, the other during her frosh year. Each had multiple offers. VB might be the most ridiculous of the sports.
Pretty soon they'll just check genes at birth and give an offer letter. Good for them!! Looking forward to watch them..if I'm still alive!

Quicky margarita after a Centennial IPA
20190421_200431.jpeg

Back