What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not a bad deal for $13 from Collective Arts. No booze at all and nice bourbon.

And in other news I've been seeing a bit of Lone Pine distru in the area. Then I hit Hannafords up in NH. I think o gave a couple in the Fotd. No longer hidden gem
IMG_20190216_185154-01.jpeg
IMG_20190216_185324.jpeg
IMG_20190216_175411-1.jpeg

Last edited:
I need to try the summer whimsy. How is it? I live less than an hour away from 4 noses. I really need to get out more!
I opened one near my daughter once and she said, is that pineapple juice. Its super juicy and good. The summer batch is starting to age, so they are selling the 4 pack for 8.

Pretty sweet! Im actually re-learning this piece. One of my favorite. Gets pretty nutty/fast in places georgous in others.

Ballad no. 1? Good luck with that [emoji15]

That was the good thing about growing up outside of Boston. I appreciated but didn't grasp some of the people I got to play with in the city thru the school. It blows my mind now.

My apartment when I was in University was right across the alley way from the Boston Symphony. This was the days before AC in the summer and had to open my windows to hear the musicians practicing cr*p like that during the day on the piano;-)

One of the best stories was senior year I figured I'd take an easy elective: classic Spanish guitar. The instructor was the guitarist for the pops. He'd play things he was practicing for the group. Insane!

Insane Firestone
IMG_20190216_195834.jpeg

Ballad no. 1? Good luck with that [emoji15]

That was the good thing about growing up outside of Boston. I appreciated but didn't grasp some of the people I got to play with in the city thru the school. It blows my mind now.

My apartment when I was in University was right across the alley way from the Boston Symphony. This was the days before AC in the summer and had to open my windows to hear the musicians practicing cr*p like that during the day on the piano;-)

One of the best stories was senior year I figured I'd take an easy elective: classic Spanish guitar. The instructor was the guitarist for the pops. He'd play things he was practicing for the group. Insane!

Insane FirestoneView attachment 612996
I actually got through all but the reprise of the main theme around pg 13, fast left hand is a buger! Instructor laughed at me, 15yrs ago, when I said I wanted to study this. We worked on the last section 1st, a smart move. To get any melody out at that speed takes months of practice alone! I was motivated and after a couple months he was very surprised/happy at the progress. Had to quit due to family matters...meaning we needed more overtime $$$. Also relearning Beethoven's Pathetique sonata, all 3 movements. Did this in it's entirety in the day. Sadly tho, I've heard 10yr olds play it better..little faakers!

That would have been awesome to listen in the heat! Jelly! But yeah appreciation happens later in life. Easy Classical guitar!! Bhahahah!!!

Oh, nice batch the XXII??

HB Dubble
20190216_190903.jpeg

They seem hit and miss lately but the stouts are usually pretty good.
When they moved brewing operations to the Harpoon Windsor site, things got sketchy for awhile. Hopefully back on track. I'm going to stop by next time I'm in the area and check out their operations. It's been probably five years since I've graced them with my presence. Haha. This is an Ipswich bottle. Good

When they moved brewing operations to the Harpoon Windsor site, things got sketchy for awhile. Hopefully back on track. I'm going to stop by next time I'm in the area and check out their operations. It's been probably five years since I've graced them with my presence. Haha. This is an Ipswich bottle. Good
The stouts are good. From memory I had some of the Exorcism ones. That was good. I got good prices on a bunch sitting in the cellar. Japanese Maple was good too

I actually got through all but the reprise of the main theme around pg 13, fast left hand is a buger! Instructor laughed at me, 15yrs ago, when I said I wanted to study this. We worked on the last section 1st, a smart move. To get any melody out at that speed takes months of practice alone! I was motivated and after a couple months he was very surprised/happy at the progress. Had to quit due to family matters...meaning we needed more overtime $$$. Also relearning Beethoven's Pathetique sonata, all 3 movements. Did this in it's entirety in the day. Sadly tho, I've heard 10yr olds play it better..little faakers!

That would have been awesome to listen in the heat! Jelly! But yeah appreciation happens later in life. Easy Classical guitar!! Bhahahah!!!

Oh, nice batch the XXII??

HB DubbleView attachment 612999
I'd recommend. Kinda like chocolate/coffee toffee

BTW: f- the Canadiens
IMG_20190216_205807.jpeg

So, I have some big Clown Shoes, Founders, KBS, CBS, and all the other BS's, and I think, wow! Such great beer! Then I have one of these and I think, "if those were "5", what is this? A 6?" So special.
20190216_203253.jpg

Back