What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bought a case of Kirkland's assorted "craft beer". I don't really like their stout because it's too dry. I also have a few bottle left of an imperial brown porter that I brewed a year ago; it's okay but a little too boozy and sweet. (but it's a lot better than it was 6 months ago) So I mixed the two, and the combo is actually pretty good. :mug:

Switching it up tonight and enjoying a good cabernet with family. I'm nowhere near as knowledgeable on wine as I am with beer. Not bad though.
20190112_191105.jpeg

Traumatized at a local Mexican-style restaurant with four lame beers I've been riffing through five of my six faucets while watching the one-sided NFL playoff travesties on the toob. Started with the wheat beer, then the Julius clone, then an all-Galaxy neipa, then the kolsch, then the Juicy Bits clone, and I'm back to the wheaties...

wheaties.jpg

Saving the imperial chocolate stout for the bed time knock-out...
Cheers! :mug:

Many pages to catch up on, but we cleaned out the bar tonight, the beer fridge in our room and another bottle of Kraken. #noregrets

I hired a mariachi for my wife while we're down here. She shares her birthday (hoy) with her Dad and her sister-in-law as well. We're all here, about twelve or thirteen of us...lost count. So wins all around...those bisches owe me!!

View attachment 607011
Enjoy your vacation. Cheers brother!

Back