What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mosiac promise x2
Blue moon x2
New Belgiums newest ipa on deck
20190104_175500.jpeg

@fourfarthing Cherry gusher (oops) errrrrrrrrrrr actually not sure BUT I'm happy with whatever this is, lol. Kind of thin? Cluelessly happy :)abv?
View attachment 605727

Probably 6% + whatever the cherries gave it. Was a saison pre-cherries. I liked it but the cherry (pectin?) seemed to dull the carb despite being (very) highly carbed

Shrug

Probably 6% + whatever the cherries gave it. Was a saison pre-cherries. I liked it but the cherry (pectin?) seemed to dull the carb despite being (very) highly carbed

Shrug

Yah I lost a bit from the gush...wasn't prepared for that.

Very enjoyable but the judges would ding you on whatever you classify it as. I'm not a judge so yeah, I'm happy.

I'd confuse it for a Pale Ale...perhaps too complex?

Yah I lost a bit from the gush...wasn't prepared for that.

Very enjoyable but the judges would ding you on whatever you classify it as. I'm not a judge so yeah, I'm happy.

I'd confuse it for a Pale Ale...perhaps too complex?

Good feedback. I feel the French Saison yeast fought the rest of the flavors. I am actually souring on 3711 a lot lately. Yet still drinking my HB Honey Saison.

Sidenote, the MMS may be for tomorrow. On a lighter kick and not enough sleep.

IMG_5012.JPG

Good feedback. I feel the French Saison yeast fought the rest of the flavors. I am actually souring on 3711 a lot lately. Yet still drinking my HB Honey Saison.

Sidenote, the MMS may be for tomorrow. On a lighter kick and not enough sleep.

View attachment 605751

No harm, no foul :)
No more for me for the night
Fighting a light cold
MEX tomorrow
Plenty of booze waiting for me down there

My 3rd iteration of Day Cooper's pale ale. Used Comet and 007 (formerly Idaho 7) and... Wow! Best aroma in an IPA I have gotten in years.

I love my IPA's but my only lament is the lack of a good nose.

Latest posts

Back