What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is fooking great. Still waiting for Iowa to find a dick near the court so they can choke on it to end the game
20181115_221032.jpeg

HB Peach Mead. Dentist tommorow for root canal maybe. Rumours are you can't drink after so tonight is for the next week of drinking. View attachment 597936

What?!? They cap it while you wait for the crown...if it’s that bad or just cap after root canal. Really fairly painless and could drink immediately...if you can keep it in your mouth

View attachment 598102
It’s Friday!
Can’t wait for Other Half to open their second location. Only five minutes away! Today was their first can release at that location but they are not open yet, hopefully soon!
I get their beer every Friday myself great stuff 9/10 times the other 1 its just really good

Down to my last 6 Bottles of Bavarian Witbier, and my American Lager has got 3 more weeks till it's ready!!

Back