What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Veil. Blaprigo Tastee.

IMG_1188.JPG

How did it hold up? I think I sent you the last bottle from that batch. I think it turned out ok but wasn’t one of my favorites, but wanted to see how the two hops played together.
Smelled better than it tasted IMO. Maybe a little "floral" for lack of a better descriptor. Not my favorite either, but definitely not undrinkable.

Smelled better than it tasted IMO. Maybe a little "floral" for lack of a better descriptor. Not my favorite either, but definitely not undrinkable.

Thanks for the honest feedback. I would agree with that. I liked the same beer with a different yeast strain better but that beer didn’t last as long.

having a cup of coffee and saw this last night at the store couldn't pull the trigger for 24 bucks though.. I can buy a decent bottle of bourbon for that price
IMG_20181107_210513915.jpeg

having a cup of coffee and saw this last night at the store couldn't pull the trigger for 24 bucks though.. I can buy a decent bottle of bourbon for that priceView attachment 596757

I bought two this past weekend. [emoji51]

From what the members here have said it’s a solid beer and worth the cost. Oh and many have said this years batch is better than last years batch in their opinion.

I bought two this past weekend. [emoji51]

From what the members here have said it’s a solid beer and worth the cost. Oh and many have said this years batch is better than last years batch in their opinion.
I hear you on that last year it was 18 bucks and not that great so that's why I was hesitant

I hear you on that last year it was 18 bucks and not that great so that's why I was hesitant

Wow a 33% price increase! That seems a bit crazy and I didn’t know it was around $18 last year. Wow!

Not sure how you managed to find it for $18 last year, that is a steal. It has been $24.99 msrp both years. It's good enough to buy a couple bottles but I don't need more than that

Back