What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes. The steam will naturally cause condensation on the sides of the bowl and in the fan. Yes have that fan now and have it installed horizontally. The box on the side collects water.

Gotcha. Yah that’s why I didn’t side mount it initially. I also had to silicone caulk the whole fan housing. Some steam does condense and drip back. But most goes out.

Hb White

IMG_4677.JPG

HB Grisette

IMG_4678.JPG

Cassidy said Halaks playing better than Tukka and #1 is open. Case closed.

My former White Whale with a shot of anejo tequila. Damn good but I need a new whale.

#badboyView attachment 596058

So bummed I missed those bottles for the last release. Next time I’m getting some, for sure!! But on the other hand.....I did get to have a pour of it directly from Tod this summer so I can’t complain too much

So bummed I missed those bottles for the last release. Next time I’m getting some, for sure!! But on the other hand.....I did get to have a pour of it directly from Tod this summer so I can’t complain too much
Who'd you think mentioned the extra shot ;) there was a special keg. I'm definitely going to make it a pilgrimage.

Back