What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lady Boy Cream Ale
IMG_20180909_180648.jpg

Prep day! Good luck and be safe to those in North and South Carolina. Hopefully Flo will push on faster than projected and weaken quickly.
IMG_2278.JPG

Sams Octoberfest. have the week off, 10 lb. brisket on the smoker with 2 racks o' ribs. yay me. :D
I have the week off too and doing a stay-cation… Absolutely glorious... and a pretty good looking forecast too.... was going to go to new Glarus but after checking into it it's too dang expensive to get a room for the family plus all the beer that I would be drinking and buying....maybe I'll do a really long beer run one day this week and hit toppling Goliath and pulpit rock on the way… We'll see..

View attachment 587449

Picked up a snowblower today. It was a heavy son of a... Getting it out of the truck was a PITA. I’m glad it’s self propelled.

Getting ready for my my first winter of lake effect snow on the east side of Cleveland.

Get ready, when I was at Kent, I had never seen snow like that. That was in the mid 80’s though. E Cleveland, I think a good idea.

Latest posts

Back