What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One more. Just one.
IMG_1519762233.734160.jpg

Tsantali Nemea Reserve -12. Light, easy and affordable, but at the same time very enjoyable and balanced Greek red wine. -20°C outside today + some wind, unusually cold as we are reaching March already. Looking for the summer.

Back in the game after a four year hiatus due to multiple reasons, and my first post back was a butt post. Just had my first Big Swell IPA in a while and I was very satisfied. Thanks for having me back!

Last edited:
In Detroit Metro Airport and sipping on Norm’s Raggedy Ass IPA from Griffin Claw. Delicious, however $10 for a beer is robbery
View attachment 559991

If you fly a lot consider getting into a lounge program. I am in a few so I no longer have to pay for food and drink (errrrrr, I pay for them through the card fees I'm sure).

If you fly a lot consider getting into a lounge program. I am in a few so I no longer have to pay for food and drink (errrrrr, I pay for them through the card fees I'm sure).

I have priority pass and unfortunately Detroit doesn’t have a supporting lounge or I would be taking advantage of the free food and drinks. For now I’m forced to the main area bars. May I ask what other lounge programs you’re in?

I have priority pass and unfortunately Detroit doesn’t have a supporting lounge or I would be taking advantage of the free food and drinks. For now I’m forced to the main area bars. May I ask what other lounge programs you’re in?

I'm in the Amex Platinum card club which gives me access to theirs and all Priority Pass Select lounges. You sure there is nothing in Detroit's airport?

I'm in the Amex Platinum card club which gives me access to theirs and all Priority Pass Select lounges. You sure there is nothing in Detroit's airport?

Yes, I usually go to prioritypass.com when I figure out my flights and type in the airports I will be at. Unfortunately Detroit has nothing priority pass accepted. I know they are starting to add restaurants but they are still lacking that here.

I don’t mind with beer because I find the lounges only carry the basic lagers and ales. But the free food is always a plus

Yes, I usually go to prioritypass.com when I figure out my flights and type in the airports I will be at. Unfortunately Detroit has nothing priority pass accepted. I know they are starting to add restaurants but they are still lacking that here.

I don’t mind with beer because I find the lounges only carry the basic lagers and ales. But the free food is always a plus

The Amex lounges usually have a good selection of beers, and if I fly with Delta I can get into their lounge as well (but I have to fly with Delta).

Somehow picked up Dogfish Head 60 minute IPA in the middle of nowhere that is less than a month old. Only three weeks to be exact.

Back