What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_20180125_014837.jpg

Buddy gave me a jar of strawberry moonshine. I may have poured a little too much. Nightcap, maybe.

Did u like this years batch, I thought it was better than last year,for me less honey and sticky booze and more approachable but I like to drink Beers of this abv real cold to help chill out the booze some. Only got one 6 pack as I had my fill but there was plenty around for sure just pricey as usual.

It's ok this year, I think a little less assertive on the hops but as always so crushable

First time trying the blue. Have had the red before. Prefer rocheforte but still good.
aviary-image-1516921683654.jpeg

Keg cleaning day.

IMG_0482.jpg

A NE IPA from a local brewery. One of their first attempts and it’s pretty decent.

Now this crowler... I wonder if I rinse it out really good, could I use it to fill with my own beer from the tap to take places a few times? I guess I’ll find out in a couple of weeks.

Latest posts

Back