What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice sour IPA.

IMG_0836.jpg

Old Abbey Ale's Sour Raspberry

Kind of surprised I like this one. Not sure about the rasperry itself (although it's not bad), but I like how very tart this is.

It's tart enough to not notice the 7% ABV.

Haven't met a sour I don't like, yet :)

20151203_213141.jpg

How do you like the brewjacket? I just picked one up this week and was going to try it tomorrow.

Nice username! ;) I like it. Did you get the Pro that heats and cools? That's what I use. My first brew with it spiked 4 degrees over my set temp, but my last three brews have maintained temp well.

My only complaint is I have to use an auto siphon when racking to a keg when I used to be able to use the spigot attachment on my Spiedel fermentors. Not a huge deal but involved an extra cost on top of the brewjackets.

Best of luck. Would love to hear what you think after your brew day.

Nice username! ;) I like it. Did you get the Pro that heats and cools? That's what I use. My first brew with it spiked 4 degrees over my set temp, but my last three brews have maintained temp well.

My only complaint is I have to use an auto siphon when racking to a keg when I used to be able to use the spigot attachment on my Spiedel fermentors. Not a huge deal but involved an extra cost on top of the brewjackets.

Best of luck. Would love to hear what you think after your brew day.

I picked up just the cooling one on here at a good price. I have no need for the heating function. I plan on using better bottles because I'm not sure if I want to spend the money on the lid for SS brew bucket.

HB brown-w\splash o vanilla oaked whiskey.

Then just whiskey.
And another.
And maybe a 3rd

Back