What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Apparently this is a regular thing in NC now - thanks, Oskar Blues!

nKMgwVo.jpg

Must of had 10-120 of these. Welllllll 'll be going ont bed now so I canwakeu p& start all over againtomrrw.

Nightap

AHQPgtC.jpg

Never ends at the Funny Farm. First the keggorator died, now son calls about the 95 Jeep stalling. Comes to find out the shop we did $2800 of work 2 weeks ago installed an oil filter which the threads were slightly too wide and it came loose. Now, after resolving, noticed the oil on the dip stick is gritty, aka engine debris. Anyway on to this, my first Tree House, PhP clone!😀

View attachment 1492047517627.jpg

Never ends at the Funny Farm. First the keggorator died, now son calls about the 95 Jeep stalling. Comes to find out the shop we did $2800 of work 2 weeks ago installed an oil filter which the threads were slightly too wide and it came loose. Now, after resolving, noticed the oil on the dip stick is gritty, aka engine debris. Anyway on to this, my first Tree House, PhP clone![emoji3]

Sue the shop.

View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1492047653.921454.jpg

Had a few yuenglings with the boss at one of our customers places, now having yuengling at home while getting some pig in the slow roaster. The slow roaster

View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1492047757.859444.jpg

Never ends at the Funny Farm. First the keggorator died, now son calls about the 95 Jeep stalling. Comes to find out the shop we did $2800 of work 2 weeks ago installed an oil filter which the threads were slightly too wide and it came loose. Now, after resolving, noticed the oil on the dip stick is gritty, aka engine debris. Anyway on to this, my first Tree House, PhP clone!😀

That sucks. If it comes down to it, see if you can convert the 95 Jeep into a 95 Jeep Keggorator!!!

Back