What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's my Pilsner IPA. Was not crazy about it but after a few weeks in keg it is pretty tasty. 95% Pilsner...6% c20 1% c60 and hops...

Amount Variety Type AA Use Time IBU
1.75 oz Nugget Leaf/Whole 18.3 Boil 60 min 48.19
1 oz Azacca Pellet 12 Boil 10 min 7.2
1 oz Equinox Pellet 13.6 Boil 10 min 8.16
1 oz Falconer's Flight

IMG_0310.jpg

My Wegmans just got Rhino distribution. Meaning Two Roads, Cascade, SingleCut, Lord Hobo, Stillwater and Evil Twin are now available for me to demo... Yes.

What does demoing translate to? Open them and give away samples while you taste with people and share thoughts on it?

Drinking one of these for the 2nd time ever in 2 years. Just can't get into it. Tastes like a cup of sea water. Don't see what the hype is all about?

Edit: Tastes like it was bottled directly from the Atlantic Ocean. Gonna give the rest to a neighbor.

View attachment 1490399306532.jpg

It's my Pilsner IPA. Was not crazy about it but after a few weeks in keg it is pretty tasty. 95% Pilsner...6% c20 1% c60 and hops...

AmountVarietyTypeAAUseTimeIBU

1.75 ozNuggetLeaf/Whole18.3Boil60 min48.19

1 ozAzaccaPellet12Boil10 min7.2

1 ozEquinoxPellet13.6Boil10 min8.16

1 ozFalconer's Flight

Doesn't that make a 102% grist bill?

Must be an imperial.

What does demoing translate to? Open them and give away samples while you taste with people and share thoughts on it?

Drinking one of these for the 2nd time ever in 2 years. Just can't get into it. Tastes like a cup of sea water. Don't see what the hype is all about?

Edit: Tastes like it was bottled directly from the Atlantic Ocean. Gonna give the rest to a neighbor.

I'm a fan of the Westbrook, however I normally put too much salt on everything hah. But practically yes, give a background on the style of beer I choose to demo usually do two different beers. And then a little spiel about the brewery and give some recommendations. I usually 'demo' the expensive stuff I wanna try ha

This now

View attachment 1490405685842.jpg

Rockstar Vodka Original

My wife bought it for me (really) along with a can of Captain Morgan Spiked Root Beer(?) and 2 cans of Old Speckled Hen (I had these before and really like them).

The Rockstar is pretty sweet. I imagine if I were at a dance club this would give me both the courage (6.9% ABV) and the energy (tons of sugar) to get out on the dance and stay there.

Back