What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Also technically I am a Reverend ... If anyone wants I'll officiate moderately sober (maybe) went through this and bought the dumb paperwork on a bet one drunken night in undergrad
http://dudeism.com

PS. By moderately sober I mean 12 beers deep ;)

Hell yes on the Chimay. And good luck trying to clone it! I've tried several times and made great beer but it's hard to beat those monks that brew it. I used belgian grain, light candi syrup and wlp250 monastery ale yeast. Anyhow, right now I'm having a Riverbank Red from Ghost River Brewing in Memphis, Tn. It's pretty good. We have some good craft breweries popping up all over town here. Memphis is renowned for it's water, so some breweries locate here just for that.

I had the beer, here's the deer.

image.jpeg

Why thank you everyone! It'll be a fun first step towards my goal of being a rambling professor one day lol. Had a free meal which is as follows paired with Brooklyn beers .. thanks Wegmans !

No picture of dessert.. it was bad haha

Congrats!!

Man, I miss Wegmans. :mad: Nothing anywhere near as good.

Well thank you again :) I had many of drinks tonight. Ending with an bulleit old fashioned to celebrate whch at 4am is well an interesting time for a nightcap hah.

I have no pictures now but the carnage was great tonight. Cheers everyone :) all smiles today

View attachment 384369
Now nightcap, HB Rye Stout

Ffs clean your drill markings before fitting hardware lol :D

ycFK.jpg

ycF7.jpg

Not now but last night, moved the fridge from the workshop to the big garage side so had to empty and clean it. More Veikko:s later tonight. A Lidl exclusive but brewed by a fairly small craft brewery, really good ale and cheap as chips.

Ffs clean your drill markings before fitting hardware lol :D

ycFK.jpg

ycF7.jpg

Not now but last night, moved the fridge from the workshop to the big garage side so had to empty and clean it. More Veikko:s later tonight. A Lidl exclusive but brewed by a fairly small craft brewery, really good ale and cheap as chips.

The bad thing is the protective wrap is still on too lol. My other keezer crapped out and I was in a hurry to make sure my beers stayed cold. Oh well still looks better than the old one.View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1484330984.136776.jpg

Back