What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HB saison test bottle

image.jpeg

Oh what I drank... First pour of new kegged 11.4% DIPA brewed with citra and mosaic. Very happy with how this has turned out. Could cool off a bit from the heat. Needs a bit of time in the keg to condition. No pic.
Also first time having birthday bomb received in trade. Worth the wait. Great coffee and cocoa with just a hint of heat on the finish. Big thanks to @Scturo! Thanks for the trade! View attachment 370560

Let's see: back and forth between sun king cream ale and modelo. The new (to me) grill is about to be tested on the best cuts of beef my butcher had left five minutes before close.

Oh what I drank... First pour of new kegged 11.4% DIPA brewed with citra and mosaic. Very happy with how this has turned out. Could cool off a bit from the heat. Needs a bit of time in the keg to condition. No pic.
Also first time having birthday bomb received in trade. Worth the wait. Great coffee and cocoa with just a hint of heat on the finish. Big thanks to @Scturo! Thanks for the trade! View attachment 370560

Glad you liked it! No problem at all.

Coffee

This my favorite time of each day......get to crack open a few slobbers. Yummy :mug:

Do you always buy the kit from Northern Brewer or just take the recipe to a homebrew shop? I bought the ingredients from my shop to save the shipping. Just curious if it will make a difference.

Drinking coffee at work.

Back