What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lemon ginger cayenne not overly flavorful:(

image.jpg

I have to stop getting drunk while brewing...missed my 15 minute addition, whatever it's a saison anyways. Thank god I always contract a brewing assistant that usually is more sober than me while I drunkenly explain brewing to rhem

Just finished a "Red light green light" Red Ale from "Device Brewing Company" Super hoppy beer with a hop flavor that was a bit butterish. My wife had "Therapist Triple IPA" from Dust Bowl Brewing Company.

She looked up on the board and said, "What beer is The Rapist?" Yea the ABV was 10.5 LOL!

I'm on my 3rd (of 4, but I don't know if I'll go for the 4th one tonight) version of a group of small batch sour braggot blends. They have all been amazingly delicious. The one aged on peaches really tastes like peaches!!! The dark sour is full of sour cherry and chocolate flavors.

The one I haven't tasted yet is the dark sour aged on cherries. That one will probably have to wait for another night, unless I decide to stay up too late tonight.

Tired Hands Secret Poncho. This brewery is rapidly skyrocketing up my list of all-time great breweries

IMG_20160410_011707.jpg

Back