What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not looking good @remmy. Was hoping uconn was going to be a spoiler for Kansas

Home brewed blonde ale. Shortages at the LHBS required I modify BierMuncher's Centennial Blonde Ale recipe to the point that I can't call it BierMuncher's Centennial Blonde Ale (for instance there are no centennial hops in this beer, just cascade).

Still tastes pretty good though.

My good ol' Territorial Goose Brown Ale from October. Thought it was gone, found one in a cabinet. Like finding a twenty dollar bill in your jacket pocket.

20160319_200301.jpg

Three home brew barleywines and I'm somehow grilling before it snows. Taking it easy with this cold.

3 amigos cider from humbolt cider. One of our subs daughters ownes the place and brought us a few bottles.

I drank these tonight. The second picture is the man that led the beer tasting. His name is Rudi Ghequire. I shook his hand. If you don't know the name then google it.

El Segundo Brewing Standard Crude an AMERICAN Imperial Stout..As label says ' why should the Russians get all the recognition!' Also in the descriptor: "with many undertones of blackberry, cassis, tobacco and leather." Tobacco? LEATHER? Whatever..It tastes f*cking awesome! And according to the chap I was talking to at the brewery in El Segundo, CA it gets better with age, and it does! This particular bottle was bottled on 11/18/14! Freaking awesome beer!

El Segundo Standard Crude.jpg

El Segundo Brewing Standard Crude an AMERICAN Imperial Stout..As label says ' why should the Russians get all the recognition!' Also in the descriptor: "with many undertones of blackberry, cassis, tobacco and leather." Tobacco? LEATHER? Whatever..It tastes f*cking awesome! And according to the chap I was talking to at the brewery in El Segundo, CA it gets better with age, and it does! This particular bottle was bottled on 11/18/14! Freaking awesome beer!

That is a solid brew. El Segundo is known for their iPas and their other beers suffer because of it. Did you pick up a Hyperion with vanilla? It is also a good brew.

Back