What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
this..
100_2582.jpg
from my buddy finsfan

HB IPA. SD card crapped out somehow, so pics will have to wait until the next one I crack.

Delicious.

This is Tweedle-Dee, my HB IPA. Made mostly of 2-row with a little dark Munich & wheat, experimental hops, & dry-hopped with Citra & Simcoe. It's not as dark as the pic makes out, I think the table is influencing the colour some.

(Yes, the label is plugged in :p )

002.JPG

View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1458367637.591330.jpg
Couple of saisons

View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1458367667.007864.jpg
Awesome farmhouse

Didn't take a pic of the BA Bigfoot.

View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1458367715.844909.jpg
Pbr in proper glassware.

And an alpha king after the cab dropped me off at home. Didn't take a cab because I am responsible.... Took a cab because the truck decided it wanted to stay at the bar. May have pissed on the wall of a parking garage while waiting.

LIKE! (Except for the A-1)

X2^ 😝 two rules that I live by when it comes to a steak. 1) don't use any form of "steak sauce." 2) refer to rule #1. If it needs steak sauce it hasn't been cooked right. I love a good medium rare prime rib dripping wet in its own juices. Or as my country a** brother would say................ "whack the horns off of him, run em through a warm room, and throw it on the plate"

Back