What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some of my Hellfire IIPA. Feels good after the hassle of trying to bottle 1 gallon kit I didn't have all the gadgets for. Had to do some quick re-rigging...

2nd-to-last New Glarus ABT from my cellar stash. Only brewed once, 2010, I believe.

Dark fruit, plums, maybe some raisin and a little cherry. Cloying nature and alcohol heat of the fresh brew is all but gone. Better now than fresh. Wish I had more.

20160214_180220.jpg

HB Imperial Stout, which suddenly morphed literally overnight. It's less bitter, more smooth with the roasty character starting to show. Haven't tossed out any brews now in last 7...that's a record for me!

Pay the Ferryman porter, part of a make your own six pack SWMBO got me for Valentines day. I've had two others:

Moo Thunder stout
Bellhaven Black

Think I got an old can of the moo thunder. It was fine but nothing great. The bellhaven was excellent.

The ferryman is also okay but not great. I'd drink this but wouldn't be my first choice

Back