What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Getting ready to taddle off to bed...Nice..Tasty, good full mouth feel..Not as good as Founders, but, still pretty damn good!

Highland Oatmeal Porter.jpg

2nd coffee, already smoked my last cig. A pack a day is getting to be a touch much at $5+ per pack. Dang...I enjoy smoking too, but they don't taste that good anymore & they cost what I used to pay for a tank of gas. We pay for cars what I used to pay for a house. We now pay for a house what a lambo or ferrari used to cost...:confused:

Is there a verb in either of those sentences? What does "taste relish" mean, like if you actually use a verb or two? I'm serious, I don't understand it.

Wow, well, apparently you've never had issues with auto correct haha.

My apologies dear sir, it was supposed to say "taste delish" which I abruptly corrected thanks to your grammatical Eagle eye ;)

Wow, well, apparently you've never had issues with auto correct haha.

My apologies dear sir, it was supposed to say "taste delish" which I abruptly corrected thanks to your grammatical Eagle eye ;)

Just trying to follow the conversation, man. I thought you might be using some regional dialect or something.

Wow..I managed to blow myself away! HB Chocolate Maple Porter(Brooklyn Brew Shop 1G kit)..Yummy...Kind of went shaky when pouring, hence the giant head..LOL

HB Chocolate Maple Porter.jpg

Something's wrong with my palate tonight. My Brooklyn Black Chocolate tastes watery, followed by a Lagunitas Censored that tastes like a macro something.

I just took my sample of my HB IPA and its been 5 days in primary yet down to a 1.011.. Think the yeast still have a little while to go? I'm thinking of dry hopping and saying f**k it

Back