What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My third cup o' Joe - Peet's Major Dickson's Blend

image.jpg

Just saw this....have never ordered from them before.

What did you go with? Not really sure some are that great now looking at it. The two hearted clone I just priced out at $24.18 at my LHBS. The other ones would likely be even cheaper.

Dead Ringer, West Coast Red, and Chocolate Milk Stout, which Ill use peanut butter and keep the nibs for something else. Just the grains and yeast run at least 20 for me, was ordering other stuff anyway so shipping for the kits were free...in my eyes.

Had a couple of glasses of RJ Spagnols Orchard Breezin' Green Apple Delight with my wife. I just bottled this stuff yesterday and it tastes pretty good. I added 3lbs of table sugar to the primary fermentation so the ABV is 9 or 10%.

Wife has gone to bed so I am cracking open a bottle of Edwort's Robust Porter to enjoy while I watch an episode of Trigun on Youtube.

How was that Purple Haze? Have a bottle in the fridge..Not gonna get to it tonight..Enjoying a SN Celebration right now then toddling off to la-la land..LOL

Black coffee. It's a lil chilly again this morning, with a new cold front coming in. It'll be a while before I can drink again. On 6 different meds trying to heal a leg infection before left hip replacement 2/8.

Back