What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This was me last night while I sat in front of the TV for 6 hours, watching the original broadcast, then the repeat of The Walking Dead, The Talking Dead, and Into The Badlands:

It's weird that I like these, as after seeing what they look like when brewed
ak0vInW.jpg

My home-brewed hoppy dark ale
II6mk0I.jpg

Brooklyn's Defender IPA is really, really good...
kofrEND.jpg

Yes, another Soul Style
0rEhwRl.jpg

And then, this magnificence to end the night
LYMvPaZ.jpg

I just can't stay away from the IPAs!!!

Worth the hype? With so many great IPAs out there how do these stand up.

I really, really enjoyed them. A little different than a lot of the IPAs I've had, especially Julius. Both are very citrusy / tropical fruity I'd say and I enjoy that. I would like to go back when I have time to wait for growler fills so I can try some other offerings. I just didn't have the hour and a half they were estimating when I got there and cans were in and out.

Was cleaning up the bar area and found the keg of hibiscus saison was light. Decided to kill ot. I started drinking an hour and a half ago and am working on my fourth. Roommate poured himself one and decided against it. I'm working on the one on the left. Don't think I'm going to drink the one on the right. With all the yeast I am drinking already I am going to have mud butt tomorrow anyway.

View attachment 1447728495616.jpg

Was cleaning up the bar area and found the keg of hibiscus saison was light. Decided to kill ot. I started drinking an hour and a half ago and am working on my fourth. Roommate poured himself one and decided against it. I'm working on the one on the left. Don't think I'm going to drink the one on the right. With all the yeast I am drinking already I am going to have mud butt tomorrow anyway.

are you a buffalo like me?

Had some Coke with sailor jerry earlier and now finishing up a few fingers of Rittenhouse Rye after rolling some cigars. This Rittenhouse packs a punch and I dig it.

Back