What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cleaning up after building' a English brown, and a bourbon vanilla porter ... need sleep ... having the last Left Hand Wake up dead ... chit is great ... :beard:

If you need more ill get some for ya.it was soo smooth and delicious. Still have a very little of batch 1 rimfire left. Might have it soon.

Next. Not going to sweep today

Ill definitely be needing more. After the holidays we can work it out. I'm saving for some big Christmas gifts at the moment, but definitely want more for the future.

Wow. I have a 2009 one of the those that I've been hanging on to since my Belgium trip. Is it any good?

(Homebrew dopplebock)

It was enjoyable. Not upfront barrel but i love de struise. Always good. 2009 should be drank soon

Ill definitely be needing more. After the holidays we can work it out. I'm saving for some big Christmas gifts at the moment, but definitely want more for the future.

Ditto. They are not going anywhere. After the holidays will be the best for both of us.

It was enjoyable. Not upfront barrel but i love de struise. Always good. 2009 should be drank soon

Ditto. They are not going anywhere. After the holidays will be the best for both of us.

I just looked at mine, it's actually a 2011. The Pannepot reserve is the 2009. I should probably drink both, but I can't bring myself to do it. The whole "I'll save it for a special occasion" thing.

View attachment 1447639163831.jpg

I can never remember to post these up as I drink. Last night, I had one of these first:

005-66440.jpg

Very good, you can tell it is "wet-hopped". Sneaky at 7.6% ABV, as well. Then, I had one of these:

004-66441.jpg

Interesting. A Colorado brewery making a beer with all-NZ hops. I am guessing Nelson Sauvin was one, due to the wine-like characteristic this beer exuded. Then I had a Green Flash Soul Style IPA, but no pic, sorry, didn't happen. Then, to finish the evening, there was this:

003-66442.jpg

Very pale, very tasty IPA.

Three brews I had never had before, and the Green Flash beer. All APAs/IPAs.

I need to get back to my malty roots! My next mix-pack, no APAs/IPS. A brown ale will be the lightest coloured beer I buy. Promise!

Latest posts

Back