What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Water, swim lessons.

Hey... What do people think about two chugger polysulphane inline pumps, enclosure, qds, and plate chiller for $300. Tempted to jump on a Craigslist deal.

Coffee before church. Just started raining, awesome, means the irrigation stays off and I have a reason to watch football and drink beer instead of yard work.

Back from vacation. Trying to get some work done today but IT department can't seem to fix an issue I've submitted 3x now. Drinking water and resisting the urge for something stronger. Traveling to Phoenix/Glendale area tomorrow for the week.

Coffee, Diet Cherry Pepsi, coffee. Cleaned kitchen, started some country style pork ribs on top of some homemade sauerkraut with juniper berries in the Crock Pot. More cleaning about to start.

Water, swim lessons.

Hey... What do people think about two chugger polysulphane inline pumps, enclosure, qds, and plate chiller for $300. Tempted to jump on a Craigslist deal.

I'd do it in a heartbeat. All hardware comes on the pump side? It's a good deal overall.

Octoberfest by Sam Adams. Stoked that's it's still raining. Chicken on the smoker for dinner, left over soup for lunch.

OB IPA. Finally brewing. It'll be after dark before I'm done.

IMG_20151115_150613.jpg

Back