What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You didnt ask... i got one too so once i use it i can give it to you... itll be like the town bicycle. I have too much glassware. If you want it, it's all yours

So, I have to ask? You should just know these things!
Just messing with you, although, I do like the glass. My wife thinks I have too many glasses. I don't believe there is such a thing.

Jolly Pumpkin. Not bad, not worth the $12 I paid for it. On my final pour.

WP_20151023_002.jpg

Burmese iced coffee. We went out for Burmese for dinner. Because apparently it's a thing, and its a good thing.

Mandalay?

Time for breakfast before flying home.

Ahhh... The public market. Best thing about the NHC location in philly.

Coffee, mini people soccer. Flock, it was coldish at 48°.

Drank a whole heck of a bunch on a neighbor's deck last night. Some memory of getting home, but not much. Like, almost none. Lucky, it was a walk. Getting up this morning for the doctor was a bit brutal. A few pictures, many more consumed with no evidence, didn't happen.

View attachment 1445694140032.jpg

View attachment 1445694150154.jpg

View attachment 1445694160684.jpg

View attachment 1445694177714.jpg

View attachment 1445694197214.jpg

Mandalay?

Ahhh... The public market. Best thing about the NHC location in philly.

Coffee, mini people soccer. Flock, it was coldish at 48°.

Drank a whole heck of a bunch on a neighbor's deck last night. Some memory of getting home, but not much. Like, almost none. Lucky, it was a walk. Getting up this morning for the doctor was a bit brutal. A few pictures, many more consumed with no evidence, didn't happen.

Not sure if they're in order but the picture quality seems to drop off through the night :)

Coffee. Buttermilk pancakes, bacon, and fruit for breakfast. Hanging out at the farmers market after followed by some Spartan football. Might hit up the LHBS in between for some San Diego Super Yeast.

Coffee. Work in an hour then the afternoon is mine to hang out at a brewery and push my beer on unsuspecting folks. :D It was tragic getting up today since I didn't get home from work until about 11:30.

2nd big mug of coffee after beers, vodka & Bonanza night with my handicapped son. Gotta putter around the brewery cleaning & maybe test the IIPA to see if it's ready for the next step or not.

Not sure if they're in order but the picture quality seems to drop off through the night :)

Uh.... Yeah.
Might have been. Bunch o pics that just weren't posting.

Coffee. Work in an hour then the afternoon is mine to hang out at a brewery and push my beer on unsuspecting folks. :D It was tragic getting up today since I didn't get home from work until about 11:30.

Schweet, sounds like fun. How long is the drive again?

Uh.... Yeah.
Might have been. Bunch o pics that just weren't posting.

Schweet, sounds like fun. How long is the drive again?

From me or from you? :) It's about a 40 minute drive from me. Sucks because it's an expensive Uber if I get trashed, but even $50 one way via Uber is cheaper than a DUI.

Back