What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A little rooster.

Been researching and I believe I am going to pull the trigger on the cart, with minimal modification I can make it into a 3 tier.

View attachment 311421

Off topic- love it:
Vader Statue

I have seen that burner stand on Amazon for $120-ish a couple times and came very close to getting it. If you get it let us know how it works out that is very reasonably priced for a stand if it works out.

Got ugly for a bit, you got the time frame if you want to research it, lots of fractured startups that all got shut down, most of the evidence has been deleted, names of the innocent have been changed:D

Porter with a chocolate splash,View attachment 311410

I just went back and re-read some of that. My son was born during that mess, haha. Good times

I have seen that burner stand on Amazon for $120-ish a couple times and came very close to getting it. If you get it let us know how it works out that is very reasonably priced for a stand if it works out.

Will do, I watched this video and think I am going tot go the same route.

I have a BG14 burner and was going to make my own cart, I will replace the jet burner with the BG14. I think I am pretty much going to follow what this guy did.

Last edited by a moderator:
Likes are still opened, make sure you like me when I kill " Thread Killa Thread":p

Ha. From whut I understand, Yuri killed the original TKT. Then deleted it.

OT. I really wanted to dislike the first one but it was... ok. Tasted like stout and IIPA. Not a black and tan. Whatever. And I spilled.

Now for an old standby.

IMG_20151023_175651.jpg

IMG_20151023_185009.jpg

I didn't think they could legally do that.

In general I'd agree, but this is probably to get the flight in before weather gets too bad.

This
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1445648173.498381.jpg

Then this
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1445648192.261446.jpg
#stoutseason365

And I may have chugged a Jai Alai (not that old crap either) in between, but no pic so it probably didn't happen. And speaking of not happening, dinner party and debauchery didn't happen since their son got sick. :(

Back