What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Water, waiting for a few things to chill. Made it to FL.
View attachment 311369
Stopped in AL for beer. I could've spent a fortune in that bottle shop. Didn't go crazy just yet. Kinda bummed their stock of Jai Alai was from August, though. Other than that it was a great place. Oh well, story time over, no one cares, tl;dr
View attachment 311370

That's because we get first dibs after Tampa. Batch canned on 10/12 just hit our shelves this week.

@Qhrumphf 's particular saison. No problem on the carb so I don't think it leaked. Maybe the last bottle?
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1445633685.555089.jpg

Did you pay @finsfan royalties for the labels? ;)

That's because we get first dibs after Tampa. Batch canned on 10/12 just hit our shelves this week.

@Qhrumphf 's particular saison. No problem on the carb so I don't think it leaked. Maybe the last bottle?
View attachment 311379

Did you pay @finsfan royalties for the labels? ;)

Hey, it's a good idea. But i never fill as low as that bottle was. If it was the last bottle and not fully filled i would have just drank it. Thing was effervescent and would have had a good head otherwise, so it probably did leak. Oops. I need to learn to pack beer like you. That was a work of art.

Water at work, 3 more hours. Going bar hopping in San Francisco tomorrow night. Should be fun.

Trying really hard to not spend $50+ preordering Amarillo and simcoe.

At the barbershop, beer will commence as soon as I get home.

I was looking at either buying a Blichmann burner but I just found the King Kooker 30in boiling and frying cart for $153. Anyone have or seen one of these in person? I am just wondering about quality

That looks good. Anyone ever sit on a bottle for about a year, pull it out to drink it, and it doesn't have a label? I belive it's Allagash Interlude 2013, we will see!

Wassup, fellas!

Cool and rainy today. Stout weather.

IMG_20151023_165935.jpg

No, Beer Store (Malvern I think). If that's the reason for your trip, I'd call in the morning. I'm pretty sure they don't keep a lot at the brew pub and I think it's around 3.95 each there (that's the rumor I heard)

I was just there. Very nice place. Too many choices and old ipa lol

Back