What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After a @Remny.

Note to self -victory cases at Costco are old, old, old.

These taste like cross between an Irish red and a light Pale. Bah. Thankfully half the case is not hoppy.

I have noticed that around here the Costco beer selection usually sucks, and has low turnover. I have seen some on here who get cool craft brews from there and all we get is NYF Root beer and Guinness.

Coffee. Today is my Friday.

I have noticed that around here the Costco beer selection usually sucks, and has low turnover. I have seen some on here who get cool craft brews from there and all we get is NYF Root beer and Guinness.

Coffee. Today is my Friday.

I have gotten good stuff before. This case was just old, old, old. Need to stick with bombers.

Café.

Coffee. Headed to Texas tonight for a conference over the weekend. I don't know if I'll get offsite to try any good local beers but I know there will be a couple nice dinners where I won't be paying.

Coffee. I drank zero beers last night, and my wife asked how many I had as we went to bed. When I said zero she just kinda shrugged. Wtf is that about.

Coffee. Headed to Texas tonight for a conference over the weekend. I don't know if I'll get offsite to try any good local beers but I know there will be a couple nice dinners where I won't be paying.

Whereabouts are you headed? I'm broke so I know I won't be able to come out, but I can point you toward some schtuff."

Whereabouts are you headed? I'm broke so I know I won't be able to come out, but I can point you toward some schtuff."

Dallas-ish. The conference is in Grapevine. It's a nice resort/convention center but I've been there before and they do their best to keep you onsite the whole time. Plus the schedule is pretty full. But yes, any suggestions are appreciated. It will be fun but I wish I had a full day of extra downtime.

Because i said that is my last name and a bartender gave me the glass lol. Got a weyerbacher sunday morning stout glass too

resized_success-kid-meme-generator-flawless-victory-91199f.jpg

Coff

Dallas-ish. The conference is in Grapevine. It's a nice resort/convention center but I've been there before and they do their best to keep you onsite the whole time. Plus the schedule is pretty full. But yes, any suggestions are appreciated. It will be fun but I wish I had a full day of extra downtime.

Grapevine Brewing has a couple of beers I didn't hate. If you're at The Gaylord (heh..), you are a stones throw from FM Smoke, if you have time, go there. Great selection of locals and really great food. It's pretty hipster, but not snobby hipster.

I want to go to there.

We welcome anyone to this town. Come through.

Last of Mark's homebrew, while I too heat strike water.

A little underbodied for a Barleywine but the malt character is awesome, and the alcohol is very well managed.

What's brewing?

I just shut the lid on the MLT. Grain is almost pouring out of it. Barleywine time.

Second pour of Aeris.

Back