What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I hereby nominate Hello for best bottle share member. Every week yalls group shows up and shows out.

Where is your finishing sander? Putty knife???

Took your advice and went Tim the tool man Taylor on it and switched over to power tools
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1445467479.931707.jpgwashing down the saw dust and lead based paint. At least I won't know when I go crazy

Paulaner Oktoberfest while getting some jalapeño and cheese venison sausage on the grill.
View attachment 310977

Now I'm jealous of those. They look great. I only rifle hunt so still a few more weeks to go.

^ I just show up,to a small Wednesday share. We do try.

I'll say all that shows up at ours is experimental HB and an occasional really good HB and one guy belongs to the bruery society and is good for a bottle or two of something good

Still jealous!

Jealous +1.

Wine while watching crazy bitches on TV. Cat women and stuff filmed with black and white.

Water.

The Chicago Cubs have to be the worst franchise in American sports' history.

I have the 2014 pumpkinator in the fridge; very excited to have an excuse to open it!

I need to open another 2014 and see how it's doing. I didn't like it as much fresh. Way too much cinnamon. I was tasting spices for days after drinking it. This year's is just a little more subdued, but not much.

IPA.
For the Avery junkies....how good is Rumpkin? We also go some Samael in town. I'm not a huge pumpkin beer fan so I think I'd rather go for the Samael.

View attachment 311004

Mmmm.....Rumpkin. I love it. Sweet, boozy. But if that's not your kinda thing, definitely pick up some Samael. Stash a couple of them out of sight for a few years and you'll be happy you did.

IPA.
For the Avery junkies....how good is Rumpkin? We also go some Samael in town. I'm not a huge pumpkin beer fan so I think I'd rather go for the Samael.

View attachment 311004

After 1 Rumpkin, you won't care?

It is the exception to my No Pumpkin beer rule. Is it on draft?

Why not both?

Edit: I thought it was a little heavy on clove this year when it is fresh. But big, sweet and boozy. Delicious.

Remember Halloween is on a Saturday...

Latest posts

Back