What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kombucha...while I argue with my 13 year old daughter about going 3 hours away to a hip hop concert that costs $120...on a weeknight, with somebody's mother driving that I don't know.

Argue?

Dry, huh?

Burger, corn and homemade pickled green beans. Yum

Killed the keg of saison while cooking (2.5), gonna search for more in a moment.

Vincent Price still kills it.

Attachments

• 1439250002565.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 45
  • 1439250011637.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 44
What the hatch?!
View attachment 295615
@patrickgoss what would you think about a refreshing highly crushable chili beer? Should I include some of these in your box o beer?

Is there anything better than wings over charcoal? Hint: The answer is no.
View attachment 295616

Hard to beat that. But smoked brisket definitely does.

#cutthewingtipoff #rookie

Hard to beat that. But smoked brisket definitely does.

#cutthewingtipoff #rookie

Ain't my first rodeo, brosephus. I always cook with the tip on, then cut after they're cooked. I flip with the tip so I don't disturb the the skin and/or glaze on the portion that will be eaten.
#nowwhoistherookie

What the hatch?!
View attachment 295615
@patrickgoss what would you think about a refreshing highly crushable chili beer? Should I include some of these in your box o beer?

View attachment 295616

I could deal with that.

Going the wrong way... Schlafly kolsch... Meh. No pic. #lazy

HO...LY...****!!! Trying to remember the last time a new beer blew me away like this. Funky Gold Mosaic!

20150810_205055.jpg

View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1439257694.030995.jpg

Small pour of my first berliner weisse. Racked onto a Small amount of raspberry. Slightly strange "cant place it" kind of smell initially. Not bad or good really dont know how to describe it. has a nice tartness not extreme but definitely there. Nice carb but can use even a little more. Thinner than i imagined but i guess to be expected? Pleasantly surprised and proud with this one.

What the hatch?!

View attachment 295615

View attachment 295616

Yeah, I could drink a refreshing highly crushable chili beer.

As for wings on the grill, I thought there was nothing better, until I discovered smoking them.

Yeah, I could drink a refreshing highly crushable chili beer.
Consider it done.
As for wings on the grill, I thought there was nothing better, until I discovered smoking them.

Cooked slow over lump charcoal with some applewood thrown in for some tasty smoke. Seasoned with Tony Chachere's, brown sugar and olive oil. Then coated with bbq sauce and beer about 30 minutes before finished cooking. Best way to have wings IMO.

Dogfish head Burton Baton (an english ale blended with an imperial i.p.a. then aged in an oak barrel) and Brooklyn's sorachi ace. (Saisson with sorachi hops) The Brooklyn is a really nice saison subtle hop flavors not disappointing but not wowing me either, the Burton Baton though woah nice hop citrus coming through balanced with woody vanilla oakiness and at 10% feeling goooood! Gonna save one or two of the Burton to see how it cellars.

Back