What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just quaffed one of my low abv (3.5%) smoked porter as I'm brewing a saison. Just added the 15 min addition of cascade and soon will be cooling this wort.

Uh how does that happen? 2 months old, it's a much different beer. You'd think the brewery has more turnover than that?

I was a bit disappointed. I don't think two hearted has the quick falloff that some beers have and it still taste like any other two hearted I have had, but I am more accustomed to getting day or two old beer at Indiana breweries when I visit.

Busch Light while skunking some Cream Ales. #properglassware

downsized_0726051428a.jpg

Kombucha...feeling a bit drained today. Need a nap, but I have corn to can, and about 18 pints of blueberries to do something with. Maybe a pound cake, some jelly...maybe a cobbler. If I can get the jelly done today, maybe I can fit the rest in the refrigerator for another day.

I'm confused why you would want to make 3 bottles lightstruck.

One is getting pulled at 2 hrs, one at 4 and one at 6.

Trying to see how much time plays a factor. My wife loves skunky macros... this is probably as close as I'll get for awhile.

If it turns out ok, I'll do more at the timeframe she prefers.

I've missed about 2,456,482 (approximating) posts. So, what are you a-holes up to? Im drinking a HB IPA with a nice Monte Cristo. I'll see if my Surface can manage a pic

2015-07-26 14.13.25.jpg

I've heard Asian born beers were rice beers instead of hops & barley. Is that true?
thanks
bobby cox

You know what's weird about this app... I can upload a pic that previews sideways and it posts upright. If I take the pic in landscape, it always comes out correct.

Edit.. Also what's weird about the app is instead of quoting Ridire, it quotes some random post.

The only positive thing to come from a teenage driver

View attachment 292499

Out and about and I have myself a DD :)

and at Day Block, none the less! nice! you been out to Sisyphus yet? been anticipating/dreading our oldest becoming a teenager. "Hey son! I've had a few beers and I want you to take me to the liquor store. But, no, you can't go to that party where all your friends are and there's beer (which I'm drinking)."

having a water after a LH Milk Stout. maybe a Shake Chocolate Porter next.

One is getting pulled at 2 hrs, one at 4 and one at 6.

Trying to see how much time plays a factor. My wife loves skunky macros... this is probably as close as I'll get for awhile.

If it turns out ok, I'll do more at the timeframe she prefers.

Hmm...that about all I have.

But that reaction to create 3MBT should take place in a matter of minutes in full sun in clear bottles. Some would even argue that is takes place in under a minute.

Good luck with your experiment!

Back